BREAKING NEWS – We are now offering design help for your DIY. Are you looking for that “Spruce Designed Look” but want to tackle a DIY reno on your own? Whether you live in the United Sates or right here in our city of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan – We can help!
This service was designed for anyone looking to do a refresh with little to no demo. We can help design and render your interior rooms or exterior of the house! This service comes complete with a rendered image AND three full design boards that are 100% clickable to shop all the products.
Here’s a sample of what we can do:
How To Get Started:
- Send an email to us by going HERE – telling us about your space. Please include information about what you’re wanting to change, add or remove. Once your message is received you will get a reply asking for additional details needed to begin the design.
- Attach a photograph of your room in the email response to the Designer
- Please ensure the photo is clutter free (items off countertops, floor, ect)
- For an exterior photo please try to avoid any trees covering the front of the house in the shot as these are tricky to render around
- If you’re looking for a furniture refresh, please send a photo of the room with no furniture. This allows for us to place the new furniture / layout accordingly. Also include room dimensions.
- Include a link to your Pinterest board (if you have one), so we can better understand your design style. If you do not have a Pinterest Board, please attach a photo of a room that best depicts your personal style.
- Include what area you live in so we can do our best to include products that you’ll be able to easily purchase.
What Happens Next?
You’ll receive a reply to your email from Kaitlyn (who may have additional questions) as well as an invoice from Spruce Homes. There will be a link to pay via credit card or by e-transfer
I’ve Paid, Now What?
- Within 5 business days from receiving payment, you’ll have your image back (rendered with its new LOOK) as well as three design boards. These design boards include linked images so you can shop the new look options!
- You’ll also receive an email with an explanation of what the designer’s thoughts were behind each design decision. As well as a short description on what the recommended next steps would be for you.
- Once you review your rendering and design boards, you’re welcome to reach out with any follow up questions. We do allow one round of edits to your rendering at no additional cost. Additional rendering edits past 2 are charged at $35/edit.
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What if we don’t like the design when we get it back? Client satisfaction is always top priority for us! We will work with you to get the design right. Therefore, sending the Pinterest inspiration and explanation of your goals for the project is crucial!
- What if I live abroad (for example the USA) and can’t get the sectional that you have linked in the design board? We do our best to link products that are easily accessible where you live. Nevertheless, these design boards are a great tool when shopping to find a “look-a-like” in your community stores.
- I want to move walls and change window placement in my reno, is this service right for that too? Unfortunately, no. This service was designed for clients looking to do a refresh rather than an overhaul. If you’re looking for design assistance on an overhaul, please reach out. We can chat about other options to help!
$599.00 (CAD) + tax / room
$445.00 (USA) + tax / room